Egg-free, garlic-free sun-dried tomato dip
It's very quick to make, which makes it ideal for this rushed time of year.
It's really too hearty a dip for chips. I like it with Wheat Thins or even chunks of bread, eaten spinach-dip style
- 8 ounce cream cheese spread
- 1/2 cup Vegenaise egg-free mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomato packed in oil, drained, chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh chives
- 2 tsp. onion powder -- the original calls for one clove of garlic
- 1 tsp. fresh ground black pepper
Mix and let refrigerate for an hour or so to give flavors time to blend. Copyright 2008 Debra Legg. All rights reserved.