Tag! I’m it
Shytrblemaker, who almost became a sailor but didn't, started it by tagging me on her blog. So I'm joining the game and hitting up six of you.
The rules are simple:
- 1. Link to the person or persons who tagged you.
- 2. Post the rules on your blog.
- 3. Write six random things about yourself.
- 4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
- 5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog
- 6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
1. I'm a certified drama queen and have the plaques to prove it. Or, at least, my mom does, buried somewhere in my old bedroom or stashed in the barn. I was all-state theater twice in high school. I considered majoring in theater but decided there's no money in it unless you're incredibly lucky. Picked journalism instead. Go ahead, laugh.
2. My ultimate career goal used to be a operating a bakery/newspaper that could deliver the donuts hot out of the fryer and news hot off the press. Looks like one of those remains a viable option.
3. Between Big Guy and me, we have 27 food allergies. We share only one: Egg. He's anaphylactic to peanut and egg; I'm anaphylactic to pork and seafood. His weirdest allergy is garlic. My weirdest is lettuce. Little Guy is allergy-free.
4. I learned to tap dance in three weeks for a community theater production once. Not well, but luckily my character wasn't so hot, so it worked. The guys are disappointed that I remember only three steps.
5. My birthday falls on Easter Sunday every 11 years. On the off-years, it's usually near Easter. I have massive hostility issues with bunny cakes.
6. I quit counting my cake pans at 100. I don't even want to start on a cookie-cutter inventory. I'm so obsessive-compulsive about baking gear that I set parental controls on my own account for the Wilton and King Arthur Web sites, plus a few others, to make me think before I click. It helps.
And now for my tag list:
- Adventures in Juggling
- Parenting Pink
- Cool Mom Guide
- Quite Consecration
- Mountain Mom's Cabin
- Cutest Kid Ever